Whether you are seeking sky-high supermodel cheekbones or you simply want to restore some lost volume to your cheeks, you have come to the right place. At the Laser Center of Coral Gables, our staff has years of experience providing Miami residents with facial and lip fillers of all kinds.
What Are Cheek Fillers?
Cheek fillers are injections that raise the volume of the area above and around the cheekbones. This filler produces the appearance of a more defined bone structure. By injecting volume under the skin's layer, cheek fillers can also smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefits of Cheek Fillers
- Cheek fillers can be performed in a provider's office and require little or no anesthesia.
- Recovery following cheek fillers is quick and easy. You can go back to work or other daily activities immediately after the procedure.
- Cheek fillers last for months or years, but the results don't last forever. If you change your mind or don't love your new look, you aren’t stuck with it forever.
- Cheek fillers have a very low risk of serious complications or infection.
- Cheek fillers can be modified after insertion, meaning that you can add more filler to the injection site until you achieve your desired look.
- Cheek fillers are less expensive than more invasive plastic surgery like cheek implants and fat transfers.
Side Effects of Cheek Fillers
As with any dermal filler, cheek fillers have a low risk of allergic reaction or infection. Less common cheek filler side effects include:
- Filler leakage
- Tissue death due to circulation blockage
- Injury to your veins or arteries
- Vision loss
How Do I Find the Right Provider for My Cheek Fillers?
If you are thinking about getting cheek fillers, finding a qualified provider should be your first step. Using a discounted or unlicensed provider significantly increases your risk of complications from dermal fillers.
Why Do People Seek Cheek Fillers?
- Lost Volume Due to Age
- Pronounced Nasolabial Fold: The nasolabial fold, also referred to as smile lines, are the parenthesis-like lines that stretch from our nose to mouth. As we age, we lose volume and firmness, which causes drooping and pronounced nasolabial folds. Diminishing the nasolabial fold creates a much more youthful appearance.
- Cosmetic Enhancement
Cheek Fillers in Miami
If you are looking for cheek fillers in Miami, The Laser Center of Coral Gables is ready to assist you. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (305) 461-0003.